- Q: How soon after ordering will my server be setup?
- A: A VPS Company server can be set up and ready online withi as little as 5 minutes from initial order.
- Q: Where are your servers located?
- A: We have Cloud servers located in the following locations:
– Maidenhead, United Kingdom
– Dublin, Ireland
– Sydney, Australia
– New York, USA
All VPS Company equipment is stored in private locked cabinets at Tier 2 or better data centres.
- Q: How many IPs do you provide with my VPS?
- A: We provide 1 dedicate IP address with each VPS server. We can, however, provide as many IPs as you require with your server subject to justification, and a small monthly fee.
We are also able to offer IPv6 addressing.
- Q: What SLA is provided with my VPS?
- A: Yes, all our servers are provided with a 99.9% uptime SLA. Should the network fall below this level other than planned maintenance you would be entitled to an SLA claim. Please see our terms of service for more details.
- Q: What is the charge for operating system re-installs?
- A: There is no charge for operating system re-installs.
- Q: How do I control my VPS?
- A: Customers can manage their VPS from the VPS Company customer portal. Reboot and remove KVM access can be accessed from the relevant option in the portal. In addition to this our server control portal provides DNS features, remote reboot, uptime monitoring and bandwith graphs.
- Q: What is the minimum contract length?
- A: All VPS servers are supplied on a monthly rolling contact basis unless otherwise stated.
- Q: What payment methods do you accept?
- A: We can accept all major credit/debit cards, Paypal and also bank transfer/standing orders and postal cheques.
- Q: How long have you been trading for?
- A: We have been incorporated since 2003 and provide hosting services to over 30,000 customers worldwide.